IJIRP – International Journal of Innovative Research and Practices, a broad-based open access publisher, was founded on two key tenets: To publish the most original researches and practices with respect to the subjects of our functional Journals. Secondly, to provide an innovative research and practices with update for reviewing and publishing, and to supplementing the articles freely for teaching and reference purposes.
- All rights reserved. No part of the publication can be used in any form or by any means, without prior permission in writing.
- The opinions and views expressed in the journal are based on personal judgment of the author(s); they do not represent the views of this Journal and associated organization.
- We believe that the papers / articles given by the author (s) are original and have not published in any publication in part or full, is found so, this journal shall not be responsible.
- While every effort is made to avoid mistake/error in the Journal, IJIRP shall not be responsible for any error caused due to oversight nor shall it own any responsibility for the loss or damage caused to any individual/organization due to such omission or error.
- In case of any dispute the place of jurisdiction will be Srikakulam.